Once again, Trucks & Tracks is offering great articles to the readers. In TNT 36 you will find what follows:
- A short presentation of the CRAB (Combat Reconnaissance Armored Buggy): a light, all terrain, wheeled light vehicle developed by Panhard and that can be equipped with lot of materials, amongst aother things a 30mm gun turret
- Panzerjäger II für 7,62cm PAK 36 (SD.KFZ.132) MARDER II: the genesis and history of the German Marder II
- ZSU-23-4 Shilka, the reference of anti-aircraft tank of the Warsaw Pact. The article is followed by the interview of a Shilka crewman.
- Les Mécanos de l’extrême (the mechanics of the impossible): a long article about the role of the mechanics of the Tiger I & II: due to the weight and the fragility of the mechanisms of those Panzers, the rule of mechanics was really important.
- Les tourelles de l’AMD 178 Panhard: all the different turret types that were used on that French armored car
- 76,2mm 3-K Obr. 1931 – 7,62cm/8,8cm Flak M31(r): the cooperation before WWII between USSR and Germany to create an heavy antiaircraft gun that was also successfully used agains tanks
- Eurocopter EC665 Tigre: continuing with articles about “tank killers” helicopters, this time we have the Eurocopter Tigre. Once again, a very well detailed article.
- Les Panzers africains (The African Panzers) depicts the liveries and camos of the German Panzers of Afrika Korps
As always the articles are completed with lot of drawings and actual photos.
…And as always, if you understand French language, I warmly recommend you to read that magazine: there is no article that you will say about: “Will read that later…”. Direct buy here!