The French editor « Caraktère » will release on 1st march a new magazine that will be related to the naval, aeronaval and submarine war.
The first one will contain articles about:
– Biography of Frederic John Walker (the “Serial Killer of the Atlantic)
– Tango for dreadnoughts (the Argentinian cruisers class Rivadavia)
– The Bismarck: life and death of a giant
– Günther Prien, the bull of Scapa Flow
– Aviation: the baby-carriers
– Technique: how does it function?
The folio announcing the new review is amazing; the article about the Bismarck will contain 3D drawings, that will give you the opportunity to do a virtual visit of the ship.
… I’m just waiting for that first release…