The famous French magazine TNT is back again ! And, as always, it’s full of interesting articles….
- In a short presentation of two pages (“News” section) is presented the new M1A3 Abrahms, an evolution of the famous US tank.
- Mad Max in Spain describes the stunning and crazy vehicles that were used during the Spanish Civil War by the Republicans. Or how to make a kind of tank with trucks…
- The Hunt for Titans of the 3rd Reich: a long article describing the research by the Allies of the German tank projects at the end of WWII. Full of technical datas, explanations and stunning photos, that article is the most complete I’ve read about the Maus tank…
- Ekranami Tanks: how the Russians studied the possibility to reinforce armor of the KV-1. Very instructive, as was the presentation of marshal Kulik.
- The Cameleons of Otto Skorzeny: how Skorzeny tried to keep the bridges on the Meuse river during the Battle of the Ardennes transforming German tanks to give them the appearance of American ones. Some with success, some other not…
- Continuing the serie on helicopters, this time TNT concentrates on Chinese WZ-10 that is an attempt to bring to China modern helicopter.
- Einheitswagen: article describing the lack of homogeneity of the German cars, and how it was tempted to remediate to that problem.
- Comparative of the month: the Panzerjäger Tiger Ausf. B versus ISU-122S
Once again, it’s an incredible source of documentation and a magazine you will read from the first page to the last one with interest and great pleasure! You may find your sample here!