The most important article of the review is a comparative between the Tiger and the Panther. Why indeed did German develop those two types of tanks, at a moment where one single type would have been more logical… Well I will not give you the answer, but the article is very long and interesting.
Second most important article concerns the VBCI (Véhicule Blindé de Combat d’Infanterie), the new combat vehicle of the French army. Full of history, details, photos, drawings…
Other articles are:
- Camion Scania P340 (a presentation of the new truck of the French army)
- Erratum to TNT37 for the article about Whirlbewind and Ostwind
- The nationalist tanks during the Spanish Civil War
- The greatest fight in history: Tiger versus Panther
- 6,6cm Pack 5/800 L/50
- VBCI: the new combat vehicle of the French infantry
- Autocarro Pesante Unificato Lancia 3RO
- Panzerjäger G13, that is the Hetzer in the Swiss army
- Continuing the serie about helicopter:Mil Mi-28 Havoc
- AMX-30B versus T-55AM
As usual, lots of drawings and photos are included.
Warmly recommended! More info here!