Trucks & Tracks Magazine (TNT) 42
The March/April issue of Trucks & Tracks (TNT) is, as always, very interesting and full of historical informations.
The French-speaking magazine contains:
- T-72B3: faire du neuf avec du vieux (T-72B3: how to recycle old stuff)
- Hummel : le dangereux bourdon (Hummel : the dangerous hummer) : one of the most successful AFV of the WWII
- L’artillerie d’assaut 1917: prelude à l’arme blindée française (The assault artillery of 1917 : prelude to the French tanks)
- The most important subject of the magazine: La naissance du Main Battle Tank (the birth of the Main Battle Tank). During WWII, all the countries involved in the war tested new materials. From the acquired experience was born the MBT. The article depicts the different approaches of the different countries to build MBT.
- Jagdpanther II E-50
- Nahuel DL43, the Argentinian Tiger
- Skoda Radschlepper Ost: how Porsche missed its work…
- Comparrison: Sturmpanzer IV versus SU-122
The reading of the magazine is a real pleasure. When you will begin to read, you will not stop before the end…
Warmly recommended for modelers and historians!