Let Let Let Utility > Forums Works

Political names

<< < (8/11) > >>

Sall:

--- Quote ---No 1 that was only an answer to Dragan.I put only a link.Also this topic is about that kind of matter.I suppose no one who is not interrested at this subject,should read or comment.Of course I agree that we could talk in private.
--- End quote ---
There is only one "little" problem. You came to wrong forum to discuss about politics. And i'm just wondering when this topic will be locked, because it has nothing to do with the purpose of this forums! :-paper

zetman:

--- Quote from: Sall on July 28, 2011, 06:06:16 PM ---There is only one "little" problem. You came to wrong forum to discuss about politics. And i'm just wondering when this topic will be locked, because it has nothing to do with the purpose of this forums! :-paper

--- End quote ---
My dear Sall,I will tell you once and for all,that I didn't come here to write about politics on purpose.
Something is bothering me and I kindly requested to whom is concerned about,to handle it.Not you.
I am just wondering why are you still reading this particular topic since you're not interested?
Please continue your model building or other discussions in forum,and ignore it.
Even this topic will be locked,I ensure you that I will make complains every time I will read this name written.
Not especially here,but everywhere.

No.1:
If you note comments from members they demand not to make any political flavored comments! It is in our mutual interest to keep forum in this direction.

This is final word.

Sall:
Your cheeky behavior is "cutting my eye". Because I know how much effort and work invested to make this forum has become what it is, and you are trying to move it from his course with unnecessary drivel.
Why are you still a member of a forum that does not suit you? The problem is the fact that you have only a few posts concerning models, but politically posts are 25% of your total posts. Did you missed  forum my friend?

dragan_mig31:
Zetman since we agree on this matter lets put an end to this nonsense.I will use the constitutional name REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA and you won't be offended since I or the people that live in this country have no pretentions with the greek province of macedonia :) now lets build some models :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version