Author Topic: Four new kit- Yugoslav Kingdom  (Read 7196 times)

Offline No.1

• Administrator and Owner
  • Administrator
  • Owner: www.letletlet-warplanes.com
    • View Profile
    • LetLetLet - Warplanes
Four new kit- Yugoslav Kingdom
« on: January 18, 2006, 09:55:38 PM »
New resin offering from Choroszy out of Poland made in 2005:
Ikarus SM Seaplane
Just produced in August of 2005, this finely made resin kit is in new condition as it came straight from the factory, and it depicts a Royal Yugoslav Naval Air Force SM flying boat that was used fom the late 1920's to the mid-1930's before being replaced by the SiM series, and the Do-J "Wal".
This kit is a must for the Small Air Force collector, and requires one with experience to build.
I will be selling this model at a reasonable price. Purchase with confidence as my feedback suggests, and feel free to click the links above to view my other auctions which are now displayed at my Storefront. I am currently selling a CD modeling guide which will greatly enhance the building process of this fine kit. Ikarus SM Modelart CD

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6030483550&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/72 scale kit from Omega Models which was molded in Czech Republic in 2000:
# 72061 Rogozarski P.V.T. Yugoslav Parasol Wing Trainer
All kits are in New mint box condition, with no shelf wear to the box. The contents are complete. This kit is now out of production, and very hard to find! Comes with the decal options to do 4 aircraft, 2 Yugoslav, or 2 Croatian. This aircraft was the indiginous parasol wing training plane and was modeled after the French Morane Saulnier Ms-235. This kit is a fine representation of this classic aircraft. Finely molded in resin, and also includes metal bracing wires and real rubber wheels. It will be a nice item for any Hobby Model collector/builder.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6030484093&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eduard #8052 Messerschmitt Bf-108 B Taifun
Lift Here partial Royal Yugoslav Bf-108B S-07
This nicely molded kit was manufactured in the Czech Republic for Eduard in the late 1990's, and is in mint sealed condition. This kit represents the predecessor of the classic Me-109 design of the German Luftwaffe and was used by many countries in the liaison role, and as an advanced trainer to familiarize pilots to the 109's narrow landing gear. Also, I will be including a partial decal selection from Lift Here decals out of Serbia. With this decal I am also including an 8 1/2 X 11 Color profile and decal placement guide.
This kit is of very fine molding and will make nice collectable for the modeler and collector.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6029500088&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1/48 scale kit and decal selection for auction:
Hobby Craft #HC 1569 Messerschmitt Bf-109 E-3 Lift Here partial Royal Yugoslav Bf-109E # L-33
EZ Mask #96 Bf-109 E-3/4/7.
This nicely molded kit was manufactured in Korea for Hobby Craft in the early 1990's, and is in mint opened condition with the contents still sealed in original factory bag for the 1st kit and the 2nd kit has all parts repacked in a plastic bag. This kit represents the most famous of the classic Me-109 design of the German Luftwaffe that soldiered on to the end of the war with numerous Axis countries. Also, I will be including a partial decal selection for additional Yugoslavian markings of aircraft L-33 as it appeared in 1941 just prior to the April Invasion. Finally I am also throwing in a canopy mask from EZ Masks as a bonus. Please note the mask says it is for the Hasegawa, but I have been informed they also work on the Hobby Craft kits as well.
This kit is of very nice molding and will make nice collectable for the modeler and collector.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6029495914&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT