Author Topic: webdesign  (Read 10387 times)

Offline Wingman81

• View Profile
    • Kilians Historical Aircraft Blog
webdesign
« on: September 11, 2008, 10:24:15 PM »
Im working a lot with Joomla at the moment at work. Its pretty interesting program but you need some scripting skills and a server i guess. What programs do you use for the homepages you make?

Offline No.1

• Administrator and Owner
  • Administrator
  • Owner: www.letletlet-warplanes.com
    • View Profile
    • LetLetLet - Warplanes
Re: webdesign
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 06:27:18 AM »
I have tested Joomla first time and I have somehow get into its work logic. But as you see it is more complex and hard to believe that authors could fight with this "machine" so I finally decide to make all of this in WordPress. WP is good enough for the many of use and it is easy to maintenance. But of course- the sample you see have been customized inside as well I have changed some php and css scripts.

Offline Wingman81

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 11:38:28 PM »
I have a question for the photoshop masters here :) I have a layered image at work and I want to add another image as a layer but i dont know how to do it. In this file there are like 4-5 images layers that were used as background images for a newsletter banner but i dont know how they added them to the file. Any ideas? Then there are more layers for text and some more to change the logo for new month and company logo. I try to do a screenshot tomorrow then it is more clear to you  ;)

Offline No.1

• Administrator and Owner
  • Administrator
  • Owner: www.letletlet-warplanes.com
    • View Profile
    • LetLetLet - Warplanes
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 07:22:00 AM »
No need for scree shot, I will make one short guide about the layers :)

Offline Wingman81

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 08:32:37 PM »
Ok I learned today how to add an background image as a layer to my draft file. I still feel I'm not very up to date with all this :) So a quick guide would always be welcome  :-ok
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 08:47:37 PM by Wingman81 »