Let Let Let Utility > Forums Works

Profa from Pancevo says Hi!

(1/1)

Profa:
Well, I should introduce myself...

Name is Zoran, 38 yrs old, 32 of those in the modelling world... :) Have visited this place quite often, and at the end I was invited by my friend Darko...
My special interest is WWI aviation, although I'm building everything that had propeller, as long as it is 1/72... Some older jet might pass over my workbench, as well as some interesting non-armoured WWII vehicle (Krupp, Morris, Chevy CW, Kubelwagen...)
The most important thing - never I have used airbrush, and still don't intend to...

I used to work as a math professor, hence the nick ;)

Greetings to you all, and hope to have nice time and to learn a lot here!!

samuraj77:
Welcome my friend, I hope we'll see some of your excellent kits here soon :-wave

No.1:
Hi man and welcome here. This is small place powered by few but... we all know what the few have done in Battle  of Britain  :-cool

I served army in your town, I was in amour brigade, very close to oil station. That was in 1986. Also I was later there and interview one veteran, former Do17K pilot Evgenije Radanov. Pancevo is very cute town.

Must say that I am impressed that you are not using airbrush. I simply could not live without that device.

Enjoy here  :-ok  :-tri

mfg495:
Welcome to the site.

I hope you enjoy yourself during your time on the site.  :-cool

Wingman81:
Hello :=)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version