Author Topic: Political names  (Read 43797 times)

dragan_mig31

Re: Political names
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2011, 12:52:56 PM »
My friend Zetman>You insulted me indirectly in your last post but I am still willing to let go.You are born and grew up in the Greek province of Macedonia right?It is a geographical reference.I am born and grew up in Republic Of Macedonia.Those are two different things.We all know the history of what happend during the 40's and before that.Here is a little hint about that,and please don't refer to this as Macedonian propaganda becose the history books have all this well recorded.I have nothing against the Greek people in fact I have several good friends from Greece and I respect you all.I think we should definetly return to modelling.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_the_Greek_Civil_War
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Liberation_Front_%28Macedonia%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Macedonians_of_Greece

Offline zetman

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2011, 04:10:23 PM »
You are born and grew up in the Greek province of Macedonia right?It is a geographical reference.I am born and grew up in Republic Of Macedonia.Those are two different things.
That's apoint now.
You are absolutely right my friend.You came in my words.Those are two different things.
The only common thing among is that all these geographical provinces,were part of the further Macedonian empire of Philipos the 2nd.So why should we share the same name?
Untill 1999 you claimed yourselves-and that must make us consider why-as Slavs.Your president then,confirmed in public(there are documentaries in youtube) that you are Slavs and your name is Skopje.What has been changed your mind since a decade?
You know,Thrace was a Macedonian province too.Also Theva,which was destroyed by Alexandros,or Attiki-Athena.After they surrendered,and occupied to the Macedonian kingdom of Philipos and Alexandros,didn't altter their names.They kept their regions names till nowdays.
Also parts of Bulgaria and Albania may considerred as Macedonian provinces.Should they call themselves Macedonia?
All these population were Illyrians or Paeonians who were forced to follow Alexander to his campaign.
And please don't remind me the facts after '45 where communist propaganda turned Greek hands to kill each other in a civil war which destroyed us.
Communist parties were called to join the new ethnic goverment after German retreated,but they wanted to dominate.They claimed the legal goverment as a bounch of betrayers and turned their guns against them.Brother versus brother.
And after they were forced to leave Greece,cause national army was marching and afraid of their lives after all these crimes they have done...they moved to Albania or Yugoslavia,calling theselves afterwards as...minorities who left their homes and families.
Isn't that true?The only problem is that communist party has plenty of members who wrote books according to their own believes.
If only you could read the documents of the Hellenic Army from war diaries kept through every day of the conflict.
And thanks God,some neautral British or commonwelth officers who came to liberate Greece in '44 and found theirselves wondering why they should fight their ex-allies(communists)wrote books.
One of them is Geoffrey Chandler who wrote in 1959 the:
The Divided Land-An Anglo-Greek Tragedy which is a diary of the conflicts,and what he encounterd then.
I have the book unfortunatelly in Greek.If I find an English copy I will be glad to send you as a gift.
I respect you all too.It's nothing personal.But some things cant be overlooked.
I think we should definitely return to modelling,as long as you respect my request.

Offline zetman

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2011, 04:18:58 PM »
http://youtu.be/AbwCp9W-uPw
What have you to say about Mr Kiro Gligorov's statement?
(I appologize for the wrong date,it was not 1999,but June 1992)

Offline No.1

• Administrator and Owner
  • Administrator
  • Owner: www.letletlet-warplanes.com
    • View Profile
    • LetLetLet - Warplanes
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2011, 04:26:38 PM »
http://youtu.be/AbwCp9W-uPw
What have you to say about Mr Kiro Gligorov's statement?
(I appologize for the wrong date,it was not 1999,but June 1992)

Well- this make this board a political place and as members in this topic state- no politics. I would like to ask to complete this discussion and to respect primary interest of members to stay far away from politics.

Thank you :-ok

P.S. what Kiro Gligorov state in 1992 have to be solved on other place...

Offline zetman

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2011, 04:48:20 PM »
No 1 that was only an answer to Dragan.I put only a link.Also this topic is about that kind of matter.I suppose no one who is not interrested at this subject,should read or comment.Of course I agree that we could talk in private.
But I think its also a good opportunity to learn something from that.
If this is not your taste,just ignore it.Think that dragan found it interesting enough.
But its ok,to conclude I would like to add some last and I am off.
So according to my above I add...
...What Greek communist party did,was a cry of help due to Russia was not sending help(why do that?Stalin wanted Boulgaria,Roumania and agreed with Churchil to leave Greece to British )-but he was hopping the communist party to win and add Greece to Soviet union too.
So what KKE did actually was to search for allies,and create the Slavomakedonian matter with Tito in order to fight against national army and then after winning maybe we would become a large GrecoBulgaroYugoAlbanian state.
16 of December of 1991,EU/EN does not accept the name of Macedonia.
I can recognize to dragan and his country that they didnt want to be absorved by Albania or Serbia or Boulgaria,and wanted to be independent,but my friend,you chose a wrong solution,and you maintain it.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 05:34:03 PM by zetman »

Offline Sall

• Build what YOU want,the way YOU want to,and above all-have fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2011, 06:06:16 PM »
No 1 that was only an answer to Dragan.I put only a link.Also this topic is about that kind of matter.I suppose no one who is not interrested at this subject,should read or comment.Of course I agree that we could talk in private.
There is only one "little" problem. You came to wrong forum to discuss about politics. And i'm just wondering when this topic will be locked, because it has nothing to do with the purpose of this forums! :-paper

Offline zetman

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2011, 06:32:47 PM »
There is only one "little" problem. You came to wrong forum to discuss about politics. And i'm just wondering when this topic will be locked, because it has nothing to do with the purpose of this forums! :-paper
My dear Sall,I will tell you once and for all,that I didn't come here to write about politics on purpose.
Something is bothering me and I kindly requested to whom is concerned about,to handle it.Not you.
I am just wondering why are you still reading this particular topic since you're not interested?
Please continue your model building or other discussions in forum,and ignore it.
Even this topic will be locked,I ensure you that I will make complains every time I will read this name written.
Not especially here,but everywhere.

Offline No.1

• Administrator and Owner
  • Administrator
  • Owner: www.letletlet-warplanes.com
    • View Profile
    • LetLetLet - Warplanes
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2011, 06:37:04 PM »
If you note comments from members they demand not to make any political flavored comments! It is in our mutual interest to keep forum in this direction.

This is final word.

Offline Sall

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2011, 06:41:51 PM »
Your cheeky behavior is "cutting my eye". Because I know how much effort and work invested to make this forum has become what it is, and you are trying to move it from his course with unnecessary drivel.
Why are you still a member of a forum that does not suit you? The problem is the fact that you have only a few posts concerning models, but politically posts are 25% of your total posts. Did you missed  forum my friend?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:44:58 PM by Sall »

dragan_mig31

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2011, 08:26:19 PM »
Zetman since we agree on this matter lets put an end to this nonsense.I will use the constitutional name REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA and you won't be offended since I or the people that live in this country have no pretentions with the greek province of macedonia :) now lets build some models :)

Offline zetman

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2011, 08:36:55 PM »
Sorry for the delay,I was playing with my little boys.
I was very pleased to hear such words and see a mature attitude from you Dragan,and be sure I wont even mention anything else about politics,posts will be only about modelling.I draw a line and would like to apologize if I "upset" some of the members.
with respect,
Z

Offline zetman

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2011, 08:43:03 PM »
Your cheeky behavior is "cutting my eye". Because I know how much effort and work invested to make this forum has become what it is, and you are trying to move it from his course with unnecessary drivel.
Why are you still a member of a forum that does not suit you? The problem is the fact that you have only a few posts concerning models, but politically posts are 25% of your total posts. Did you missed  forum my friend?
Do I, really?No comment,won't discuss it any further mate.I think it's solved.
Dragan seems to react with more maturity than your last post.The site is wonderful and suits me.You will see my post comming.
They are plenty.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 09:09:43 PM by zetman »

Offline Sall

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2011, 09:12:36 PM »
Finally!! :-flo
And now... Lets go on models!!! :-jump :-jump :-salut

Offline ta152c

• Beginner
  • My threads are doing iron man numbers
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2011, 11:39:54 PM »
Yes, we have seen a very useful exchange, but back to what we know and love :)

Offline Skyraider3D

• Beginner
  • Plane Insane!
    • View Profile
    • Skyraider's 3D Aviation Art
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2011, 12:17:52 AM »
On most hobby forums, discussing politics is a cardinal sin and subject to banning.
Aviation art & photography @ www.skyraider3d.com
Prints & T-shirts available @ www.digitalaviationart.com