Let Let Let Utility > Forums Works

Political names

<< < (4/11) > >>

javier_planells:
That makes us three merry beer drinkers, then....

Second Air Force:
The great thing about LLL since I've been a member is the genuine fellowship that is here, and it all goes back to sharing our modeling passion. I have strong political/philosophical/religious beliefs but I made a vow to myself never to get into arguments or discussions about that kind of thing. I consider y'all friends and don't spend any time at all worrying about outside influences--we have a great group of model builders and researchers here and I, for one, don't want to lose anyone.

Now where is that beer............ :)

mfg495:
This has to stop, we all joined this site to enjoy the art of modelling, I for one made many friends here from all corners of the world. Endless talk like this is going to drive members away and that's the last thing we want. This site has been a place where we have been able to talk about the things we live, modelling and military art, lets keep it that way.
The last thing we would wish to do for the sake of the site is to start banning people.

Zetman please for the sake of the site let this one go, please!

mfg495:

--- Quote from: javier_planells on July 27, 2011, 08:32:08 PM ---That makes us three merry beer drinkers, then....

--- End quote ---
javier_planells my bars open want to join me for a beer or two, cheap prices.....

No.1:
I will left next 24 hours before make final decision. Must say that I am glad that we have response and this simply mean that this place still hold family atmosphere ;)

Beer :))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version