Author Topic: Magazine  (Read 155849 times)

Offline No.1

• Administrator and Owner
  • Administrator
  • Owner: www.letletlet-warplanes.com
    • View Profile
    • LetLetLet - Warplanes
Re: Magazine
« Reply #90 on: May 19, 2011, 01:27:31 PM »
Magazine progressed and have over 80 pages in this moment...

Offline Sall

• Build what YOU want,the way YOU want to,and above all-have fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2011, 06:15:07 PM »
Can we see it,can we see it...? :)) :)) :-flo

Offline No.1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • LetLetLet - Warplanes
« Reply #92 on: May 19, 2011, 06:46:16 PM »
... later...

Offline No.1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • LetLetLet - Warplanes
« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2011, 05:47:59 PM »
Second issue of Warplanes is released:

http://www.letletlet-warplanes.com/forum/trznica-market/warplanes-02/msg22600/#new

Off course, your membership free sample is in the download section and as you know- limited time download!!!

Offline Sall

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 21, 2011, 09:56:14 PM »
Beautiful!!!!!! :-love :-love :-love

Offline draken35

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 21, 2011, 09:59:21 PM »
Agreed: excellent!!!

Offline No.1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • LetLetLet - Warplanes
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2011, 11:05:17 PM »
It is time to make some principal changes in the way of the magazine content. My initial idea was to make fusion of the modeling and historic content and this could hold on but I find that it is not good idea to display fresh released kits and to base some of the content on the latest kits released. Simply to say, there is no interest at all to follow industrial trends set up buy the manufacturers. New releases are based primary on the market analyze and manufacturers goals to make profit. Problem is that the sphere is more or less limited and due to the market area interest, considered options for new releases are limited. And future is that many interesting subject will not be produced in descent level.

Simply to say, we does not share the same view on the modeling (manufacturers and our magazine). If we continue to keep on the last releases of the mainstream manufacturers, we will be faced with limitations familiar with the review problems. Also this will raise problem with creativity as well anybody of us could give much more on any other build project. You have nice sample of what our friend work on early version of B-17 or also work on CW-21 from the same author. Simply following its own trends resulted in top output!!!

So I decide to drop idea of following main streams and from issue 03 start to follow our ideas and our interest, no matter is this commercial or not. Simply we will follow our harts and back to the core of the modeling. In this way we will open gate to many less seen but interesting project, we will see also some more resin or vacuum formed kits. Off course- we will not refuse offer to display new releases...

Naturally, I can not make this idea final so I need to hear what do you think and what is your opinion about this.

Offline Nico Braas

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 13, 2011, 11:20:02 PM »
I fully agree on this approach and I think it is a very good idea to review kits that have been gathering dust for many years and that now will be eventually built. I hope it will indeed result in review of really rare kits out of production for many years!

Offline No.1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • LetLetLet - Warplanes
« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2011, 11:29:14 PM »
Good idea about review but best at all would be if we could make build review with tips how to upgrade or improve the kits.

Profa

« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2011, 11:43:48 PM »
Huh, I agree on decision not to go with all the brand new stuff, it's just chasing your own tail so to say
Nico also has good point about out-of-production and old kits, while on the other hand maybe there's not so many modellers (especially younger ones), or to say majority, that have some vintage kits in stash...
Why don't we just play it "by heart", or to better put it - get something off the shelf, be it old or new kit, just something you want to build at that moment. Make a good model and show improvements and tips - I tend to find this other issue even more important as modelling tips are something I prefer to share with others as well as to learn new ones.
It's even better if more of us agree on the same subject, like this group builds we have started - that way there's even more material, and all of us could show different techniques applied on the same problem...
This, of course, goes for modelling itself - I'm not much of a historian so can't interfere with historic and articles and archive photos...

Offline draken35

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 14, 2011, 06:48:00 AM »
I agree with you, Srecko, for a new orientation of the magazine. Simply we have to work on what we like to work to, at a given moment...

Offline No.1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • LetLetLet - Warplanes
« Reply #101 on: June 14, 2011, 06:58:17 AM »
So we have our way :-tri

Offline Sall

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 14, 2011, 10:02:25 AM »
I agree with you, Srecko, for a new orientation of the magazine. Simply we have to work on what we like to work to, at a given moment...
+1!!!!!!

Offline Paul Bradley

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2011, 05:05:38 AM »
+ 2 !

Offline No.1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • LetLetLet - Warplanes
« Reply #104 on: June 15, 2011, 08:14:02 AM »
Thank you friends ;) So main article in no. 03 will be F-84F, no. 04 will be B-45 and so on... By the way- work on current issue progress good.