Author Topic: Group builds  (Read 125828 times)

Offline No.1

• Administrator and Owner
  • Administrator
  • Owner: www.letletlet-warplanes.com
    • View Profile
    • LetLetLet - Warplanes
Re: Group builds
« Reply #270 on: May 30, 2012, 07:36:13 AM »
I fully agree, this time can be used to complete projects from previous builds, to take a little rest and to do what they have on hart ;) After this three months we will see about continue of GB, we can do them but also focus on our projects, we can do anything we like, I think.

Offline draken35

• View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 30, 2012, 06:10:14 PM »
Sounds good for me, Scott. A break is a good idea and will permit me to finish some kits and to continue GB that I'm late in...

Offline Ernie

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 31, 2012, 03:38:47 AM »
Sounds ok to me as well. Maybe I can auctuallly get started on a couple projects for the group builds already going! :-ok
Ernie

Offline Second Air Force

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 14, 2012, 04:10:46 PM »
Friends,

For your consideration, should we go forward with the Operation Torch/North Africa GB for November? There are many armor, aircraft, and even ship subjects that could be constructed.

As has been my opinion in the past GBs, I suggest we could start this build on 1 November and leave it open-ended like we have with others.

Also, do we even need to formulate a GB schedule for next year? An idea would be to simply talk amongst ourselves every so often and decide on a subject we wish to build rather than having a set schedule like we did in the past. With our small band of builders we really don't need a schedule, I think. Opinions?

Let me know if we even want to start the Torch GB or not. :-flo

Scott

Offline No.1

• Administrator and Owner
  • Administrator
  • Owner: www.letletlet-warplanes.com
    • View Profile
    • LetLetLet - Warplanes
« Reply #274 on: October 14, 2012, 04:22:44 PM »
GB not going bright as well many of us have private problems so we are less active in builds. No doubt that idea is good and I would like to hear what airplane was engaged there from all sides. Maybe I have something in shelf which could be make for this.

Next year... all right, but to see how many of us can work.

Offline Ernie

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 14, 2012, 04:38:57 PM »
I know I have something for North Africa.....so that is not a problem.....clearing the bench before Nov. 1st.....well :)) I kind of like the idea of not having a set schedule and just discussing ahead of time a subject or theme. That way it might be easier to to pick something from our collections instead of having to search for and buy a kit. Sometimes we could keep it simple like say natural metal finish, or pick something broader like carribean militaries, or wheels and tracks, or transports (aircraft, ships, trucks and cargo vehicles both civil and military). I don't know, just some ideas from me, I am easy though and can go with pretty much anything that is decided.
Ernie

Offline Second Air Force

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 14, 2012, 06:13:34 PM »
I think I'll go ahead and open a new topic in November and we can all just add what we wish with no pressure or deadlines at all. Anything goes and I reckon we could make the GB correspond to all of the North Africa campaign from the earliest days. That would open up some more interesting options.