Let Let Let - Warplanes > Aircraft Modeling

My Miscellaneous Builds

(1/5) > >>

Second Air Force:
I have not been a contributor here for quite a long time, having only watched others post photos and progress of their projects while I watched. I have been building, but simply never got out the camera to show what I was doing. Laziness is the reason, I reckon....... At any rate, I didn't quit modeling entirely so I've decided to post several of my recent builds on this one thread if it is OK with y'all.

First off is the old AMT XB-35 Flying Wing. This Northrop design has always been a great favorite of mine and the kit has been on my shelf since it was released in the mid nineties. This was relaxing to assemble as it is really rather simple, just some very large sections! I did open the engine air intakes in the leading edge and added the wing structural beams that are visible in the inlets. Also I scratchbuilt the uncovered propeller hubs and gearboxes and used the kit blades.

No.1:
It is pleasant to see you back and you did it in great way!! Just tell me please, is this one in 1/72 scale?

Second Air Force:
Yes, No.1 1/72 scale. I had to rearrange my shelf for it to fit, thankfully it isn't very long!

Second Air Force:
Back to my usual scale, 1/48. I've always been fascinated with the Seversky P-35 family and the Reggiane fighters that were so closely similar. Here are two Sword kits that I've had for some time. The decals came from some of my old sheets, all of this adding to my collection of Reggiane machines. All I need now is the Re.2002 and Hungarian Heja versions to complete the set.

modellius:
Great mate !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version