Let Let Let - Warplanes > Aircraft Modeling

Bf-109 Group Build-All Variants

<< < (2/192) > >>

Second Air Force:
We may very well make this thread a sticky, Profa--then you may jump in easily when time allows. I can't really start any of mine right now either with every other thing I have to do.

No.1:
Well- in meantime many new Group Build will be run so who will be back on this build. Just my opinion, in general I did not see that anybody re open old GB for his kit. But time will give answer.

draken35:
Well, it's a promising GB but actually for me, not time enough... :(

Second Air Force:
It will be here when your time allows, draken!

No.1:
Uuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhh   :-kr :-kr :-kr  :-bat :-bat :-bat  :-danger :-danger :-danger

I can't believe that Airfix manage to make this scum in the 21. century!! All right- empty, cockpit, this can be solved. Small number of part- no problem, easy assembly. But- oleo leg injected as one part with landing gear door as well propeller out of any match with real thing and even more reversed!!!!

:-evil :-evil :-evil

All right... I will build this kit strait of the box. No way to use any of Eduard parts inside, this is better to use with any other kit then in this one. Sorry my friends- you do not deserve to see thats kits but I just to torn it away from me and start after to built any normal kit of Bf109...

This images are made in short built time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version