Author Topic: Lemurian  (Read 6117 times)

Offline draken35

• View Profile
Lemurian
« on: March 09, 2014, 11:39:50 AM »
Don't throw away your excesses of miliput when you are using that product: you can create something with them!

It's a friend of mine that gived me that idea. He showed me a little humoristic mouse he made in scratch: each time he was using miliput, he kept the excesses and progressively sculpted the mouse.

Being using miliput frequently for the time being, I decided to create a figure. I'm not figurinist, and I'm less a sculptor than a figurinist. My goal is not to create an authentic figure but more an humoristic one.

Why a lemurian? Simply because it's the nickname that was given to me by a colleague that hate me. Unfortunately for him I like lemurians, and I like that nickname ;)

So, with the excesses of miliput I created a head. Then I added the nose and the ears and made arms, legs, body. I made holes and married the parts with some wire...

Offline draken35

• View Profile
Re: Lemurian
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 11:43:02 AM »
...And today as I've written in another topic, it was miliput day!!!

So the excesses were useful to complete the figure. I also made the "male attributes"  :)) :)) :)) and prepaired the feet, the hands (probably there are not the definitive ones), and the limit of the big eyes.

Next step: Well, when I will hace some need of miliput for my kits... ;)

Offline No.1

• Administrator and Owner
  • Administrator
  • Owner: www.letletlet-warplanes.com
    • View Profile
    • LetLetLet - Warplanes
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 11:40:33 AM »
There was a comic long time ago with figure look almost like this one.

Offline draken35

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 07:01:29 PM »
Yes, I remember that... I cannot recall the name of that heroe...