Author Topic: Messerschmitt Bf-110 VVKJ  (Read 4337 times)

samuraj77

Messerschmitt Bf-110 VVKJ
« on: July 24, 2007, 08:42:35 AM »
Hi guys,

currently I am building  Messerschmitt Bf-110 kit,I was wondering if anyone have some data about this aircraft in Royal Yugoslav air-force service.
I found some various data about this a/c,some say it was Me-110 D some say it was Me-110C but without any external pylons for bombs.I know that there is not a big external difference between these a/c but anyway...

Is there any profile or photo.

Thx in advance... :)

Offline No.1

• Administrator and Owner
  • Administrator
  • Owner: www.letletlet-warplanes.com
    • View Profile
    • LetLetLet - Warplanes
Re: Messerschmitt Bf-110 VVKJ
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 09:11:21 AM »
This airplane is very good photographed in its short life but this image is still not public released as I know. But a lot of info is available from the memory of pilot, Slovenian, who lived in Belgrade. Basic difference in detail on C or D model is the number of radio wire on the aerial must and verticals and the sample landed in our country have only one wire. I think this denote C version but I am not sure. Also there was noted that airplane is painted in regard to the last camouflage pattern used in Kraljevo factory. And detail of interest is the wide tri color flag on the vertical rudder. Airplane as I knowhave only one ferry flight.

samuraj77

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 09:51:48 AM »
OK that's it I thought so,only needed some clarification,a Polish book got me confused or Polish language interpretation (I can't speak a word of it)...
Thx...

Offline No.1

• Administrator and Owner
  • Administrator
  • Owner: www.letletlet-warplanes.com
    • View Profile
    • LetLetLet - Warplanes
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 12:35:46 PM »
Polish book  :-eek forget about it- they are good for Polish aircrafts but I am afraid that this is the end of the good news  :-wise

samuraj77

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 01:53:34 AM »
 :) :) :) Its a book by Janusz Ledwoch Mess Bf110 published by AJ Press.It says something like this
"It is intresting that VVKJ had one Mess Bf-110D from 7.(F)/LG 2 which was forced to land in Kraljevo"
Excluding text book's not too bad has some drawings,photos,profiles and a/c details...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 01:55:36 AM by samuraj77 »