Author Topic: J-22 Orao in MJV Belgrade  (Read 25931 times)

Letipapa

Re: J-22 Orao in MJV Belgrade
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2008, 03:38:05 PM »
Yeah, it should be indicator (but I do not remember that those red circles looked like signal lamps, more like it was metal? :-think :-think :-think, must check that next time -it is very strange).
Here are more details from same area towards the cabin (second photo is blurred - my apologises for that, but it seems like I stretched so much to reach position that I became unstable, standing on the tips of my toes like ballerina. :-green Next time I should bring some kind of stairs. :-green :-green) It writes: "Convince yourself in outer correctness of aircraft" :) :-wave

Offline No.1

• Administrator and Owner
  • Administrator
  • Owner: www.letletlet-warplanes.com
    • View Profile
    • LetLetLet - Warplanes
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2008, 04:01:21 PM »
All right mate- when I release some urgent order I will take some time with Orao profiles ;)

Letipapa

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2008, 05:04:53 PM »
Fantastic, :-tri :-jump Your energy seems has no end, and that is very good. :-clap :-clap :-clap
 My energy is of same kind, for many things. So untill time comes for You to wish to start work on Orao profiles, I should visit museum more times and take new photo informations. Nowit will be easyer for me. Now I now  what to photo, what not, what is missed last time, and so on.
If You need some specific part of airplane to be photographed, please tell me, I will eagerly do that.

Now here are even more details. This are small details from the left side of nose - just an area that is before one that was described before, where all those sings ("otvorena, zatvorena", yellow arrow and others) are. :-wave

Letipapa

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2008, 11:53:01 PM »
Hey, remember this bird?
Well, after long brake, why not to enrich our photo library.
OK than:
photo 1 & 2: more port side nose details
photo 3: starboard side guns and air intake from under
photo 4: starboard side guns
photo 5: port side guns, front close up
photo 6: port side guns, side close up

Letipapa

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2008, 03:03:52 AM »
photo 1: lightened black & white photo No.5 from last post - now dark parts are visible.
photo 2-6: moving unther from the right wing tip down to the back two landing gears.

Letipapa

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2008, 03:28:16 AM »
And the back of the fuselage, tail and two looks to the nose. Last photo is colage made from the last 8 photos. It is not precise one at all, but has a character of a bird;bird of prey; eagle (at least for me, it has :))
Hope everybody will enjoy:-wave
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 11:35:46 AM by Letipapa »

Offline No.1

• Administrator and Owner
  • Administrator
  • Owner: www.letletlet-warplanes.com
    • View Profile
    • LetLetLet - Warplanes
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2008, 06:27:59 AM »
Last image is.... ?

Letipapa

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2008, 12:26:20 PM »
Colage (I hope it is correct spelling, srp. kolaz), a French word. Let's say a mosaic, but it is not realistic one, more artistic. I don't know but it looks really eagle like to me.
(so the 8 photos before last one, make that last one, then I blackened all that is not an airplane. It took me almost all night, I went to sleep at 03.30 local time, now is 11.45 and I woke up before 30 min - "e lud li si Kraljevicu Marko" :-green - this is hard to translate but inn very free translation it talks that I'm crazy and have an aviation magic spell on me).
 :-wave

Oh, I have now a shot of fuselage from above, and then right wing underside 3 shots, then frontal look of the same wing (sorry for darkness, its contra light) and same wing from above.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 12:46:36 PM by Letipapa »

Letipapa

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2008, 12:43:47 PM »
And a left wing:
On first photo you can see your humble photographer in reflection. Also on 2nd photo. Airplane is in fact good polished and it's almost like photographing a mirror. All shots are generally from bellow, except the last one. :-wave
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 12:47:27 PM by Letipapa »

Letipapa

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2009, 03:38:40 PM »
Hy mates! :-wave This I find out not finished yet, so I'm going to put all photo's now. Here follows all of the tail:

Letipapa

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2009, 03:45:15 PM »
Tail, continues...

Letipapa

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2009, 03:51:15 PM »
This few and hat's all about tail...

Letipapa

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2009, 04:32:48 PM »
Nose landing gear:

Letipapa

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2009, 04:57:37 PM »
Mozaic photo of nose gear, than an air brakes aproaching panel, then the rear landing gear:

Letipapa

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2009, 05:18:51 PM »
Rear landing gear, aproach panel for same...