Author Topic: Bücker Bü 131 Jungmann in Technical museum Zagreb,Croatia  (Read 15044 times)

Letipapa

Bücker Bü 131 Jungmann in Technical museum Zagreb,Croatia
« on: January 26, 2009, 02:20:23 AM »
Hi mates, this was not maybe a war airplane but it was good training machine.
I took this photo's in 2007 and I'll put it here to share. :)

Something about aircraft generally:

Bücker Bü 131 Jungmann

Type: two-seat aircraft for basic pilotage training

The first prototype of Bü-131 (D-3150) has been tested on 27th April 1934 by Joachim von Küppen. The machine was propelled with in-line four cylinder engine Hirth HM 60R with 59kW (80 KM). In the same year, lot production of the first version of Bü-131A has started, and Deutscher Luftsportverband was the main recipient. The first aircrafts were delivered to the Luftwaffe in 1935 and they were used as training aircrafts of preliminary pilotage training. Flugzeugführerschule A/B 72 in Detmold was one the first to obtain these machines. In 1936 a production of version Bü -131B has started, this version was different because it had more powerful engine Hirth HM 504A-2 with 77kW (105 KM). C version represented further development of this aircraft with Cirrus Minor engine and 66kW (90KM), but it was not in lot production. Bü-131 aircrafts served in Luftwaffe schools until the end of the war, but in the second half they were gradually replaced by more modern Bü-181 Bestmann aircrafts. The withdrawn Jungmanns were directed to Nachtschlachtgruppe, for example NSGr.2, NSGr.11 and NSGr. 12 created in 1942. Perfect airborne properties of Jungmanns caused big interest in the world. Japan, except for Germany, was the biggest manufacturer of this type of aircraft, which was produced for the needs of the army and named Kokusai Type 4 (Ki-86). This aircraft propelled with Hatsukaze engine with 81 kW (110KM) had been manufactured in 1037 pieces. 217 pieces were manufactured under the name Watanabe/Kyushu Typ 2 (K9W1) for the Japan army. Bü-131 was also used in Finland, Hungary, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland and after the war in Czechoslovakia also where until 1949 300 pieces named Aero C-104 has been manufactured.

link: http://www.planeclassic.com/index.php?action=submenu&id=26

This particular airplane YU-CLY had an engine that I gave in bold italian letters in upper text. Here is info from museum's CD, then a drawing from the upper link, and then there are photo's... :-wave
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 02:48:52 PM by Letipapa »

Offline No.1

• Administrator and Owner
  • Administrator
  • Owner: www.letletlet-warplanes.com
    • View Profile
    • LetLetLet - Warplanes
Re: Bücker Bü 131 Jungmann in Technical museum Zagreb,Croatia
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 08:15:48 AM »
Man- you are great author! Excellent arranged data and info  :-clap

Letipapa

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 03:44:08 PM »
Eh, mine are only the photo's but thanks. Here now I tryed to proof Your good words for me: photo 3 here is nice, but some details are not good seen (and one can not always think on every when photographing), so I tryed to separate and  lighten them to see is anything there, and there is!. Then I put all togeather on one page (phot.4 -original photo is desaturated and npw black&white) It is very strange asimetric look of nose, and also exost pipes are only on one side. Very strange pipe is apearing when neutral and black colors are lightened (phot.4 left lower), what that could be? :-think
Of course I put these blowups also separately here (one day may be useful for some "wondering modeler" :)
 :-wave

Letipapa

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 11:17:37 PM »
more...

Letipapa

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2009, 11:26:52 PM »
and this, for now :-wave

Letipapa

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 04:39:25 PM »
Every day I add a little bit :), here is nose and propeller( much better light, blitz is used):

Letipapa

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 05:17:13 PM »
And more of nose and propeller:

Offline santynus

• http://www.fw190.altervista.org
    • View Profile
    • focke-wulf Fw190 & other aircraft
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 09:32:15 AM »
Great photos Letipapa  :-ok :-clap :-wave

Letipapa

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 03:26:54 PM »
Thank You Santino :-love Here are some wings:

Letipapa

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2009, 01:59:19 PM »
Wing setail underside, tail area (it was not possible to approach airplane well, so this is what it is), cockpits, landing gear:

Letipapa

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2009, 02:17:23 PM »
More landing gears (some photo's I turned black&white and lightened for better details, but it's not successful - the rest of photo's are much better), and that's all. I need to visit this airplane once more. :) :-wave

samuraj77

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2009, 03:24:40 PM »
Great photos mate

Letipapa

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2009, 10:31:43 PM »
Thank's Samuraj77 : :-flo

Offline javier_planells

• Beginner
  • "Words will always retain their power."
    • View Profile
    • The Modeling Underdog - A haven of bad taste for the faint hearted.
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2009, 06:03:11 AM »
Isn't she a beauty??? (Where did I put all those Huma kits I bought some time ago?!?!)

Great photos Letipapa!

Cheers!

Javier
Javier Planells
"Do you know what Nemesis means? It is a righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a horrible bastard, ME."

Letipapa

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2009, 12:14:17 AM »
Yes, it is a really beautiful airplane. Thanks Javier  :-flo :-wave